Mechanism of positive influence of Natuzyme in feeding ruminants
In ruminants, the mechanism of action of Natuzyme differs from animals with a unicameral stomach, the site of localization of the enzyme activities of the preparation. Getting into a scar with a weakly acid reaction of the environment, Natuzyme activates all its enzymatic constituents at once, essentially interfering with the process of pre-gastric digestion. Its effect consists in a marked acceleration of the process of cleavage of all nutrients, which significantly reduces the time of their stay in the prednis. This means that the rate of evacuation of chyme in abomasum increases, and, consequently, the rate of digestion as a whole also increases.
As a result, the animal is able to consume and process in the gastrointestinal tract more dry substances in the daily diet, which always positively affects the milk and meat productivity of ruminants.
In the feeding of ruminants, the enzyme complex Natuzyme should be used in the following cases:
• After starving animals. When fasting animals for 3-4 days, infusoria almost completely disappear from the scar tissue, and the number of bacteria decreases in half. At the same time the digestibility of cellulose is reduced by 70-90%.
• During the lactation period. For better and faster digestion of food.
• During the start-up period (there is a lot of fiber in the diet).
• With acidosis. The pH level of the rumen with acidosis is reduced to 4.9-5.4, which leads to the inhibition of the vital activity of bacteria and infusoria, Their abundance and change in species composition. Natuzyme works well at this pH.
• With ketosis. Natuzyme splits the proteins of the feed when the bacteria are unable to do this in the absence of the necessary amount of carbohydrates, Supporting their life.
• With alkalosis. Natuzyme promotes better digestion of protein-rich foods.
• When typing.
• After treatment with antibiotics. Antibiotics suppress the rumen microflora by 65-70%.